Are you looking for a role where you feel valued and rewarded? Do you enjoy working within a small team?
If so, this could be the role for you!
Williams & Co features on The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is led by a management team with the values of Integrity, Loyalty and Ambition at the forefront of their minds. Everyone in the business lives by those values and if you think that is airy-fairy nonsense, don’t apply because you won’t like it here!
You will never be a number; everyone is a valued member of the team with direct line communication to our Directors.
As a company we are determined to be the Best Place to Work. We offer a variety of industry leading benefits, including, a shopping discount platform, free bean to cup coffee, always, and Private Medical Insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
We give a lot to our loyal employees and expect you to work hard and deliver exceptional customer service in return. We believe the best service happens when you can be yourself and show customers your personality.
If you think that you’d fit into our family, read on!
We are looking for a Driver/ Warehouse Assistant to be a star at our Christchurch Branch. You will need to work as part of a team to keep the Warehouse in tip-top condition to ensure the stock is ready to meet customer needs! You will also need to provide outstanding levels of customer service, come rain or shine, out on deliveries!
You will need to have the ability to work a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday between 7am – 5pm.
IMPORTANT – As part of our recruitment & selection policy candidates are required to bring ONE of the following documents to interview:
EU or UK Passport or Birth Certificate or and of the following: Certificate of Registration, a Biometric Residence Permit, and/or immigration documents issued by the Home Office
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of the warehouse, including stock rotation and putting away stock
- Checking of incoming goods
- Accurate picking of orders for delivery
- Route Planning for the next day
- Carrying out deliveries in the local area
- Assisting with general branch duties
- Completing regular vehicle checks
To be successful, you will have the following experience and personal attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Confident using computers/ electronics
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to make a positive contribution
- Have an ambitious outlook and willingness to learn
- Full UK driving licence essential