Dedicated Driver/Warehouse Assistant needed!
Dreading the Monday morning alarm clock? Working hard but not feeling rewarded? Feeling unloved and unappreciated?
Williams & Co features on The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is led by a management team with the values of Integrity, Loyalty and Ambition at the forefront of their minds. Everyone in the business lives by those values and if you think that is airy-fairy nonsense, don’t apply because you won’t like it here! You will never be a number; everyone is a valued member of the team with direct line communication to our Directors.
As a company we are determined to be the Best Place to Work. We offer a variety of industry leading benefits, including, a shopping discount platform, free bean to cup coffee, always, and Private Medical Insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
We give a lot to our loyal employees and expect you to work hard and deliver exceptional customer service in return. We believe the best service happens when you can be yourself and show customers your personality. If you think that you’d fit into our family, read on.
We are looking for a Warehouse Driver who can work 40 hours over 7 day a week period at our Williams Milton Keynes Branch. You will need to work as part of a team to keep the Warehouse in tip-top condition to ensure the stock is ready to meet customer needs. You will also need to provide outstanding levels of customer service, come rain or shine, to deliver our promises of “Best Product, Best Price & Best Service” to our customers in person.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of the warehouse, including stock rotation and putting away stock
- Checking in of incoming goods
- Accurate picking of orders for delivery
- Carrying out deliveries (Non HGV)
- Assisting with general warehouse duties
- Completing regular vehicle checks
To be successful, you will have the following experience and personal attributes:
- Ability to follow instructions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to make a positive contribution
- Have an ambitious outlook and willingness to learn
- Full UK driving licence essential
- FLT licence desirable but not essential as training can be given to the right candidate