We are looking for a Driver / Warehouse Assistant to join our Slough branch.
Teamwork makes the dream work may be cliché but it’s certainly true here at Williams. You will be working as a valued member of a close-knit team working to meet our “trade only” customer needs. Your outstanding customer service will be essential to helping the company build its long-term relationships, even while out on deliveries.
We pride ourselves in doing the right thing, building long term relationships and have the ambition to improve and grow. If this sounds right up your street, we could be a great match!
Driver / Warehouse Assistant responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of the warehouse, including stock rotation and putting away stock
- Checking of incoming goods
- Accurate picking of orders for delivery
- Carrying out deliveries in the local area
- Assisting with general branch duties
- Completing regular vehicle checks
Experience required for the Driver/ warehouse assistant:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to make a positive contribution
- Have an ambitious outlook and willingness to learn
This is a physically demanding role; however mechanical aids are available. All applicants should hold a full UK driving licence.
As well as working for a company listed on the “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For” list, the benefits package for the Warehouse Assistant / Driver include:
- Salary up to £25,000
- Monday to Friday – no weekends!
- 33 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Training and development courses to support you!
- Private Medical Insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
- Discounted shopping platform
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company discount
- Employee Assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Free bean to cup coffee