Are you a HR professional wanting to move away from a ‘tick box’ culture or someone who enjoys the freedom to just do the right thing?
The HR team at Williams & Co live by the company values of Integrity, Loyalty and Ambition. We strive to consistently make this the best place to work and have fun doing so along the way.
Williams & Co features on The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list. Everyone in the business lives by our values and if you think that is airy-fairy nonsense, don’t apply because you won’t like it here!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious individual to join the HR team at Williams and Co. We are looking for a true HR Generalist, with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, who will get involved with all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
We are seeking a CIPD qualified to level 5 or above HR professional with at least 5 years’ experience in HR and a minimum of 2 years as a Generalist HR Advisor.
- Based in Fareham, however some travel may be required, therefore driving licence essential
- Permanent, full time vacancy
- Salary £28,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
- 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Opportunity for share ownership
- Long established, yet rapidly growing, employee owned business
Key Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid understanding of UK employment law
- Practical and working knowledge in the management of all ER cases
- Ability to interpret, analyse and make recommendations on data with a strong proficiency in Excel
- Understand and manage the full employee life cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with the ability to maintain empathy when under pressure
- 5 weeks holiday, plus Bank Holidays and increases with length of service
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Salary Sacrifice options
- Discounted Shopping Platform