Dreading the Monday morning alarm clock? Working hard but not feeling rewarded? Feeling unloved and unappreciated?
Williams & Co features on The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is led by a management team with the values of Integrity, Loyalty and Ambition at the forefront of their minds. Everyone in the business lives by those values and if you think that is airy-fairy nonsense, don’t apply because you won’t like it here!
You will never be a number; everyone is a valued member of the team with direct line communication to our Directors.
As a company we are determined to be the Best Place to Work. We offer a variety of industry leading benefits, including, a shopping discount platform, free bean to cup coffee, always, and Private Medical Insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
We give a lot to our loyal employees and expect you to work hard and deliver exceptional customer service in return. We believe the best service happens when you can be yourself and show customers your personality.
If you think that you’d fit into our family, read on!
We are looking for a Marketing Co-ordinator to be a star at our Fareham Branch. The main purpose of this role is to support the delivery and reporting of marketing campaigns and be involved in implementing the marketing plan to achieve acquisition and sales targets.
You will need to have the ability to work a 40-hour week, Monday to Friday between 7am – 5pm.
IMPORTANT – As part of our recruitment & selection policy candidates are required to bring ONE of the following documents to interview:
EU or UK Passport or Birth Certificate or and of the following: Certificate of Registration, a Biometric Residence Permit, and/or immigration documents issued by the Home Office
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the set up and execution of marketing campaigns as directed by the Marketing Manager.
- Prepare campaign reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales and promotional data.
- Collate the weekly marketing report from across the marketing team and distribute.
- Help manage the prospect database – upload/update data, create mailing lists.
- Keep promotional materials ready by co-ordinating requirements with the wider marketing team, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Help keep the Marketing Portal up to date and process branch requests as required.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to create and distribute internal communications as needed.
Assist in planning trade shows & events by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
To be successful, you will have the following experience and personal attributes:
- 2-3 years experience working in a busy marketing department.
- Experience of creating and delivering aspects of campaigns (emails through Mailchimp, Social media through Hootsuit or similar platforms).
- Experience in creating marketing reports and managing campaign data.
- Experience in CRM systems and customer data management.
- Experienced in the use of Excel.
- Customer focused
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail