We need a marvellous Marketing Executive!
Are you a Marketing Executive with a passion for products and the ambition to expand your skillset? Are you willing to go the extra mile to achieve amazing results? Do you want to work for a Business that is on the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies List? If the answer is yes to those questions, then carry on reading.
The award winning Williams & Co is looking for a driven marketer to join their team to develop and implement marketing campaigns across 38 bricks and mortar branches and a growing national eCommerce platform.
You will be at the forefront of a team committed to delivering a 5 star customer service to the trade, and coordinating a strategy to take our marketing productivity to the next level.
What we want to see from you:
- The ability to create and deliver effective marketing campaigns across a growing eCommerce site and in branches.
- The coordination of external stakeholders, commercial, supply chain, sales teams and branches to effectively deliver campaigns.
- The design of multi-channel communications (Direct Mail/Social/Email/Digital Estate/Collateral)
- Assistance with execution of national Trade events and branch event activities.
- The development and improvement of new and existing processes.
- Reporting of all marketing activities and the creation of monthly marketing updates and feedback process to inform future campaigns and marketing activity.
- Ability to build and nurture mutually advantageous relationships.
- Organised and systematic approach to data and communication.
- You will have a can-do attitude, be a strong project manager and be passionate about achieving in your role.
Experience and qualifications:
- 3+ years marketing experience.
- Experienced in developing and delivering marketing campaigns.
- Computer literate: Microsoft office (Excel, Word), Hootsuite, MailChimp, Adobe Suite, Content Management Systems, CRM Systems.
- An understanding of the construction trade industry, and of the relationship between merchant, installer and manufacturer’s sales force.
- Private Medical Insurance (After qualifying period)
- Life Assurance Scheme of 4 x annual salary (After qualifying period)
- Flexible Working
- 25 days holiday
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Williams Perks Scheme
We can offer an innovative, creative environment with the opportunity to make the role your own and the support to excel in it.