Working hard but not feeling rewarded? Feeling unloved and unappreciated?
Williams & Co features on The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is led by a management team with the values of Integrity, Loyalty and Ambition at the forefront of their minds. Everyone in the business lives by those values and if you think that is airy-fairy nonsense, don’t apply because you won’t like it here! You will never be a number; everyone is a valued member of the team with direct line communication to our Directors.
As a company we are determined to be the Best Place to Work. We offer a variety of industry leading benefits, including, a shopping discount platform, free bean to cup coffee, always, and Private Medical Insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
We give a lot to our loyal employees and expect you to work hard and deliver exceptional customer service in return. We believe the best service happens when you can be yourself and show customers your personality. If you think that you’d fit into our family, read on.
We are looking for a Night Shift Supervisor to work as part of a busy FMCG distribution centre. Reporting to the Night Shift Manager you will be involved in the receipt, storage, replenishment and picking of stock. Using our WMS, you will ensure presentation of stock to our 38 branches is of the highest quality and picking/packing our product is right, first time, every time!
Hours of Work 8:30pm – 5am Mon-Fri
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support the Night Shift Manager with the effective leadership of the night team
- Picking orders and deliveries driven by WMS tasks
- Stock put away and replenishment driven by WMS and utilising LPN’s
- Packing and wrapping goods in such a way as to best utilise space and prevent stock damage
- Inventory control – deploying a PI methodology, stock counting
- Ensure that all warehouse tasks are completed efficiently
- Forklift operation
- Ensure that all relevant procedures and processes are followed and adhered to in line with the company’s procedures and requirements
- Maintaining housekeeping and H&S standards within the warehouse
- At least 2 years experience in a fast-paced distribution or warehousing environment essential
- Good understanding of warehousing processes and experience using WMS
- Ability to plan and organise own workload as well as follow clear instruction
- Ability to work under pressure and meet business critical deadlines
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
- Forklift license (reach and counterbalance) desirable