Are you looking for a part time role? Do you have strong customer service skills?
If so, this may be the role for you!
Williams & Co features on The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list for two years in a row and is led by a management team with the values of Integrity, Loyalty and Ambition at the forefront of their minds. Everyone in the business lives by those values and if you think that is airy-fairy nonsense, don’t apply because you won’t like it here!
You will never be a number; everyone is a valued member of the team with direct line communication to our Directors.
As a company we are determined to be the Best Place to Work. We offer a variety of industry leading benefits, including, a shopping discount platform, free bean to cup coffee, always, and Private Medical Insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
We give a lot to our loyal employees and expect you to work hard and deliver exceptional customer service in return. We believe the best service happens when you can be yourself and show customers your personality.
If you think that you’d fit into our family, read on!
We are looking for a part time Driver / Warehouse Assistant to working between the hours of 8am -7pm Saturday, Sunday and 8am-4.30pm Monday
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of orders to customers throughout the Essex, London, Kent and East Sussex regions across 3 days a week, 364 days a year (28 hours over 3 days). Possibility of overtime if required. Flexibility to cover holidays if possible.
- Loading and Unloading deliveries, ensuring accurate products are picked, and handled in a safe manner.
- Key holding
- Providing excellent customer service in line with Williams core values.
- Day to day checks and maintenance of vehicle.
- Utilising IT programmes to assist with day to day job.
- Assisting with warehouse general housekeeping, stock maintenance and PI checks when in branch.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and make informed and practical business decisions.
- Liaise with the National Sales Team to ensure delivery needs are met.
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Good communication skills
The working hours for this position are:
9am -5pm Sunday