Trade Counter Assistant – Christchurch
Dreading the Monday morning alarm clock? Woking hard but not feeling rewarded? Feeling unloved and unappreciated?
Williams & Co is a Sunday Times Top 100 company that is led by a management team with the values of Integrity, Loyalty and Ambition at the forefront of their minds. Everyone in the business lives by those values and if you think that is airy-fairy nonsense, don’t apply because you won’t like it here!
Our employees will never be a number, everyone is a valued member of the team with direct line communication to our Directors.
As a company we are determined to be the Best Place to Work. We have industry leading benefits that include a variety of employee benefits, a discount platform and Private Medical Insurance for the whole family!… Yes, the whole family!
We give a lot to our loyal employees and expect hard work and exceptional customer service in return.
If you think that you’d fit into our family, read on!
We are looking for a Trade Counter Assistant to be a star at our brand-new Christchurch Branch. You will need to work as part of a team to help grow the branch and provide exceptional customer service to all our customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serving customers on the trade counter and via telephone
- Sales development
- Assisting with general branch duties
- Placing customer orders
- Carrying out stock checks
- Replenishing stock and helping keep the front of house presentable
- Liaising with suppliers
- Assisting in the warehouse as required
- Full Driving licence required
The successful candidate will have the following experience and personal attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Have an ambitious outlook
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work well as part of a team