Are you looking for a varied role within a fast-paced environment?
Do you thrive on providing exceptional customer service?
Would you like a fantastic work-life balance?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Sales Coordinator to join our Central Support team in Fareham. This is a varied role where delivering high levels of customer service is key, in addition to problem solving and sales. This is the perfect opportunity to join a company rated by the Sunday Times as one of the top 100 companies to work for.
As a trade only supplier of plumbing and heating materials, the Sales Coordinator plays an integral role supporting all our customers with any queries in relation to their accounts, processing orders, upselling and complaint handling.
We are looking for applicants that are able to build rapport quickly, have excellent verbal and written communication and love going the extra mile to meet our customer needs. A can-do attitude and a friendly team player is also a must!
The successful Sales Coordinator will have a fantastic work life balance, working 40 hours across 4 days (Monday, Tuesday, Friday & Saturday), giving you 3 days to enjoy that much needed socialising time.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Phoning all new sign ups to confirm how the account works and answer any queries they may have
- Taking incoming calls from customers and dealing with their requests promptly and effectively
- Responding to incoming emails and online orders, processing promptly
- Using own ideas and initiative to deal with complaints and resolve issues
- Cross selling and adding additional items to orders
- Reducing costs through having an eye for detail and following processes
- Processing orders & quotes
- Picking and packing orders and distributing out via couriers/RFC drivers
- Delivering outstanding customer service
- Adhering to the Williams Way of working and core values of the company
At Williams & Co we offer the chance to work in a friendly team and in a business that values its people and contribution, whilst recognising and rewarding their success. In return, you will receive a salary of £21,000-£26,000, private medical insurance, life assurance, employee assistance programme, High street discounts and 25 days annual leave per year as standard.