Williams is an award winning, independent, trade only plumbing and heating merchant with 39 Trade Counters and Regional Fulfilment Centres across the Southeast, Manchester, Milton Keynes and Bristol.
We pride ourselves in doing the right thing, building long term relationships and have the ambition to improve and grow. If this sounds right up your street, we could be a great match!
We are looking for a Warehouse Assistant / Driver to join our Cambridge branch.
As Warehouse Assistant / Driver, you will work closely with your colleagues to ensure the stock is ready to meet our customer needs. You will also need to provide outstanding levels of customer service, come rain or shine, out on deliveries!
Warehouse Assistant / Driver responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintenance of the warehouse, including stock rotation and putting away stock
- Checking of incoming goods
- Accurate picking of orders for delivery
- Carrying out deliveries in the local area
- Assisting with general branch duties
- Completing regular vehicle checks
Experience required for the Warehouse Assistant / Driver:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to make a positive contribution
- Have an ambitious outlook and willingness to learn
- Full UK driving licence essential
As well as working for a “top 100 company to work for” the benefits package for the Warehouse Assistant / Driver:
- Salary up to £24,000
- Monday to Friday – no weekends!
- 33 days annual leave, increasing with length of service
- Private Medical Insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
- Discounted shopping platform
- Discounted gym membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company discount
- Employee Assistance programme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to work
- Car leasing scheme
- Free bean to cup coffee
- Furlough Guarantee Protection