Warehouse Driver – Bristol Filton
Dreading the Monday morning alarm clock? Working hard but not feeling rewarded? Feeling unloved and unappreciated?
Williams & Co features on The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and is led by a management team with the values of Integrity, Loyalty and Ambition at the forefront of their minds. Everyone in the business lives by those values and if you think that is airy-fairy nonsense, don’t apply because you won’t like it here!
You will never be a number; everyone is a valued member of the team with direct line communication to our Directors.
As a company we are determined to be the Best Place to Work. We offer a variety of industry leading benefits, including, a shopping discount platform, free bean to cup coffee, always, and Private Medical Insurance for the whole family – yes, the whole family!
We give a lot to our loyal employees and expect you to work hard and deliver exceptional customer service in return. We believe the best service happens when you can be yourself and show customers your personality.
If you think that you’d fit into our family, read on!
We are looking for a Warehouse Driver to be a star at our Bristol site. You will need to work as part of a team to keep the Warehouse in tip-top condition to ensure the stock is ready to meet customer needs! You will also need to provide outstanding levels of customer service, come rain or shine, out on deliveries!
You will need to be able to work across a 7 day rota pattern.
IMPORTANT – As part of our recruitment & selection policy candidates are required to bring ONE of the following documents to interview:
EU or UK Passport or Birth Certificate or and of the following: Certificate of Registration, a Biometric Residence Permit, and/or immigration documents issued by the Home Office
- Picking of orders and deliveries
- Assist in the maintenance of the warehouse
- Checking in of incoming goods
- Local deliveries to our customer .. Being the face of Williams & Co
- Day to day checks and maintenance of vehicle
- Day to day warehouse work including stock rotation, and putting away stock
- Computer operation including assistance with day to day paperwork
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team and make a positive contribution
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Ability to plan and organise own workload as well as follow clear instruction
- Ability to work under pressure and meet business critical deadlines
- Good attention to detail
- Comprehension of health and safety requirements
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
- Experience of WMS software preferred
- Have an ambitious outlook
- Ideally have experience of the plumbing industry and its products, although not essential as full training will be provided
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Fork Lift Licence required